Distance M.Tech Courses Admission, Fees Structure, Syllabus, Colleges, Eligibility, Duration, Jobs Details
M.Tech – Master of Technology (M.Tech Courses Distance Education)
M.Tech Courses Distance Education is a professional postgraduate (PG) engineering master degree program that comes under the discipline of technology. Master of Technology (M.Tech) or Master of Science in Technology or Master of Science in Engineering degree is a postgraduate program in engineering or technology field. for more details check the M.tech courses list.
M.Tech Courses Distance Education Eligibility
M.Tech Courses Distance Education List in India
- Environmental Geophysics
- Environmental Processes
- Financial Engineering
- Applied Operations Research
- Bioinstrumentation/ diagnostics
- Biomedical Materials and Mechanics
- Complex System Development
- Data Mining and Analytical Marketing
- Drug Delivery and Cellular/Tissue Engineering
- Dynamics, Controls, and Robotics
- Structural Engineering
- Technology Management for ECE
- Thermal-fluidic Sciences
- Energy and Sustainable Development
- Energy Economics and Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics and Modeling
- Environmental and Water Resources Systems Engineering
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics and Hydrology
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanics of Materials
- Micro and Nanoscale Engineering
Jobs After M.Tech Distance Learning
- Academic Institutions
- Hardware/Software Development Companies
- Tata Elixi
- Sasken Communications
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Cisco Systems
- National Instruments
Q. M.Tech Admission Fees 2020?
Q. M.Tech Course Fees 2020?
Q. M.Tech Syllabus 2020?
Q. M.Tech Admission 2020?
Q. What should I do after an M.Tech?
Q. Distance M.Tech Course?