Distance MCA Courses Admission, Fees Structure, Syllabus, Colleges, Eligibility, Duration, Jobs Details
MCA – Master of Computer Application (MCA Courses Distance Education)
MCA Courses Distance Education is a professional Master’s Degree in computer science. It’s a Postgraduate (PG) course in Computer Science and Applications. we can pursue the MCA course after completing Distance BCA. MCA Distance Education gives you in-depth and extensive knowledge about computer applications.
Distance MCA course is designed properly to provide knowledge to students with actual theoretical information about Computer Application. MCA course is designed accordingly for the need for industry knowledge.
MCA Courses Distance Education Eligibility
MCA course is required to have a Bachelors’s degree in Computer science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University. The student who applies for MCA should have studied maths as the main subject at (10+2) level are only eligible and a Minimum of 50% marks are required.
MCA Distance Education Universities list in India
You can do your distance MCA course in only these Universities and colleges which offer distance MCA courses. Here are some list of universities which provides distance learning MCA are
- Indira Gandhi National Open University – Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU, is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
- University of Madras
- Kakatiya University
- Shivaji University
- Annamalai University
- Andhra University
- Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Dr B R Ambedkar Open University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- University of Delhi
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Karnataka State Open University
- IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- AcharyaNagarjuna University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Alagappa University
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Maharishi Dayanand University
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Mumbai
- University of Calicut
- Osmania University
- SNDT – Women’s University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- MP Bhoj (Open) University
- Himachal Pradesh University
MCA Course Distance Education Admission
For the distance, MCA course admission students who want to apply should have their results before applying for the respective entrance exams. MCA course admission is available through entrance exams, merit-based, personal interviews by universities.
Q. MCA Admission Fees 2020?
Q. MCA Course Fees 2020?
Q. MCA Syllabus 2020?
Q. MCA Admission 2020?
Q. What should I do after an MCA?
Q. Distance MCA Course?
distance mca course details
mca distance education best university
mca distance education ignou
mca course duration
ignou mca syllabus
bangalore university mca distance education
mca distance education in tamilnadu
mca distance education in kerala
mca distance education in delhi